Welcome to the Vine Retreat. Come as a guest, leave as a friend.
Who are we?
We are a retreat center offering homely, farmhouse accommodation, yoga and business workshop studio located on 35 acres of peaceful, green farmland; offering the perfect setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Come and unwind in our breezy elevated lounge, relax with a book in one of our garden pods or sip a fresh juice by our salt water swimming pool.
We have a working organic pepper farm and large fruit and vegetable plantations overlooking a tranquil, natural landscape. We are an eco-conscious retreat center with solar heating for all the showers, an underground filtered water system and we use recycled products where possible.
We also believe strongly in our commitment to supporting the local community through employment and training, as well as investing in community projects such as the local non-Government funded school, the community forestry committee and women’s development center.
Where are we?
We are nestled in the idyllic, rural countryside between Phnom Voar Mountain and the South coast of Cambodia.
We are 2.5 hours’ drive from Phnom Penh International airport and just a short ride from the beach in Kep and Kampot town center.
* Complimentary breakfast for up to two guests per room.
* Hygienic restaurant with vegetarian, meat, poultry, and seafood options.
* Free bicycle use to our guests to visit the local countryside.
* Assistance with organizing transport to and from The Vine Retreat (taxi, bus)
* Free tour of our organic pepper plantation.
* Discounts for guests staying two or more nights (March through August 2015 only)