Welcome to The Vine Retreat
Who are we?
We are a retreat centre offering homely, farmhouse accommodation, yoga and business workshop studio located on 35 acres of peaceful, green farmland; offering the perfect setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Come and unwind in our breezy elevated lounge, relax with a book in one of our garden pods or sip a fresh juice by our salt water swimming pool.
We have a working organic pepper farm and large fruit and vegetable plantations overlooking a tranquil, natural landscape. We are an eco-conscious retreat center with solar heating for all the showers, an underground filtered water system and we use recycled products where possible.
We also believe strongly in our commitment to supporting the local community through employment and training, as well as investing in community projects such as the local non-Government funded school, the community forestry committee and women’s development center.
Where are we?
We are nestled in the idyllic, rural countryside between Phnom Vour Mountain and the South coast of Cambodia.
We are 2.5 hours’ drive from Phnom Penh International airport and just a short ride from the beach in Kep and Kampot town center.
* Day trips of the local area including caves, beaches, national parks and more.
* Trekking in a preserved mountain as part of a community project.
* Trips to community projects such as weaving center and school.
* Climbing and abseiling the ancient hidden caves and hills with professional guides.
* Free bicycle use to our guests to visit the local countryside.
* We can organize transport to and from The Vine Retreat.
* Free tour of our organic pepper plantation.